Bodycare International is equipped with state-of-the-art infrastructure and the latest technology at its manufacturing facilities. With our manufacturing and processing units located at Noida, Delhi, Tirupur and Dehradun; covering about 300,000 sq ft of area in total, the company produces close to 25 million pieces per annum.
Our production wing is well supported by a strategically defined and strong network of alliances which include almost ten thousand outlets across the country that comprises 150 distributors and a dedicated team of over 1000 employees. Our uniquely enhanced production team is supported by an extended family of a strong and dedicated network which is instrumental in delivering the best quality apparels that we promise our customers.
We ascribe our success to the collective worth and support of our channel partners, our key accounts and the overwhelming patronage of our national and international customers & consumers, that has helped Bodycare reach a turnover of around Rs 800 million and counting.
- Capacity expansion through inclusion of latest technologies leading to more efficient manufacturing systems and increased output.
- Focus on serving the emerging organized retail sector to achieve growth targets for our brand.
- More emphasis on the infant wear category.
- Venturing into global markets through joint ventures, technical collaborations and strategic tie-ups with the companies who share a common philosophy.
Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
We are motivated to keep going, to keep working on making the vision a reality, to do more, to think outside the box, to develop innovative and creative ways to achieve our vision of revolutionizing the apparel industry and improve the quality of the life of the people in the local community.
Our socio-economic initiatives:
- Established sewing training facilities in underdeveloped areas and employed the women, which made them self-dependent to earn their livelihood.
- Contributing towards charitable institutions in the fields of education, healthcare and religion to serve the under-privilege.
Awards and achievements:
Though a lot has changed since 1992, some things remain the same: like our resolve to provide quality products at affordable prices. That’s why we are:
- Nominated among the top five innerwear brands across the country
- Number one brand in kids’ innerwear segment
- Among the top 3 brands in the premium thermal segment in the country
- Won the award for being the best licensee in 2013-14 by Walt Disney, USA.